Friday, September 28, 2007

The incredible woman

Where am I you may ask? Well I have a terrible cold. H has a terrible cold. K has a terrible cold. My nanny doesn't have a terrible cold but she does have terrible food poisoning so I've kind of been busy.

And doing needlework. Which uses up my evening typing fingers.

You can really tell I've become a lady of leisure (sickness as above excepted): first I went into a toy shop and came out with a needlepoint kit and nothing for H or K, and I've had an odd moment sitting in a cafe sipping hot chocolate and doing it.

The kit is The Incredible Woman designed by Jennifer Pudney. This is a wee picture of what it would look like if I did it according to the instructions:


But I'm planning to add another baby, and make the cat and woman look more like Andy and me. I'm not sure whether to have two babies and a wee man or take the wee man out. I don't feel that D is one of my burdens which makes me think I could take him out but he is important and Andy isn't a burden either...

Let me know what you think.

3 comments:

RUTH said...

My terrible cold now officially = broncitis.

JK said...

So sorry you're sick. I hope you feel better soon... (sorry it's bronchitis!).

The needlework is really cool. I'd go with two babes and the cat. Especially if D is a help :-).

Susan Harper said...

I think you should put a grinning Cheshire D face up in the sky somewhere, free-floating, not a burden.