Wednesday, June 11, 2008

The Adventures of Pooh

I am in bed with my computer, taking it easy after a nasty tummy bug, not yet 100% but improving.

H is wanly watching a DVD clutching a container. She threw up last night, I'm not sure if it was the start of the tummy bug or just too much mucous from her cold but she is very pale.

D is looking after our nieces, H' & I, at their house. H' is not at school because she is convalescing after her own tummy bug.

S, H' & I's mum, is at school doing my parent helper duty.

Parenting is all about logistics.

1 comment:

Karen said...

not all about logistics... fortitude and forbearance have their place!

T awake 2:30-5:30 this morning but then miraculously slept until 7:15, and J till 7:30. I awoke at 6:55, thereby making it logistically possible for me to have a lovely shower all by myself, but needed all my fortitude today!