Friday, July 06, 2007

Meme for the moment

After seeing the clockworkfish's results I decided to do the Serenity (Firefly) Personality Test.

My results:

You am Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)

Honest and a defender of the innocent. You sometimes make mistakes in judgment but you are generally good and would protect your crew from harm.























Malcolm Reynolds (Captain)
75%
Zoe Washburne (Second-in-command)
65%
Wash (Ship Pilot)
65%
Kaylee Frye (Ship Mechanic)
60%
Dr. Simon Tam (Ship Medic)
55%
River (Stowaway)
55%
Inara Serra (Companion)
50%
Alliance
40%
Derrial Book (Shepherd)
35%
A Reaver (Cannibal)
30%
Jayne Cobb (Mercenary)
25%



Click here to take the Serenity Personality Quiz

4 comments:

JK said...

I forgot to post that I did this. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm curious that you are more reaver than you are Jayne.

RUTH said...

I can only imagine that the slight degree of cannibalism I gave myself for finger nail biting tipped that one.

Anonymous said...

Ah! That makes sense. :)