Monday, December 11, 2006

The best thing with sliced bread

I have recently discovered supermarket shopping online and I'm hooked. I love the way that it doesn't take much longer than making the list. I love that I can see all the products that meet my search criteria in one place. I love the way that substitutions for products that are out of stock add an element of surprise to unpacking. I love that you can leave instructions for your 'personal shopper' and that they follow them. I love that they give you something extra - a present of celery last week and lip gloss this week.

1 comment:

Susan Harper said...

My personal shopper substituted instant coffee for the Fair Trade Organic South American blend of grounds I ordered yesterday. I hope it was a joke; a conscious mockery of Wellington coffee snobbery, because if it was done with a serious desire to please me it failed.