Friday, January 05, 2007

Stepping into the unknown

I have a new nanny!!!

I interviewed overly cautious nanny, better for 3 going on 13 nanny, two better for babies nannies, great with kids but it's all about me nanny, inadequate and forgettable nanny and sporty nanny who turned us down. I finally settled on inexperienced but enthusiastic and trainable nanny.

I'm suffering new nanny angst - 'Did I choose the right one? Will she be good enough? Am I looney to trust her with such power over the most precious people in the world? Will she turn out to be an axe murderer?' - but I've been here before and I know that this is normal and now I just have to suck it and see.

She starts Monday.

1 comment:

JK said...

Oh, I have had the "new nanny angst: before too.... Sort of like "buyer's remorse," but a little different. I am hoping she is the right one. Thinking of you!